She wore a dress of Givenchy and OMG that was stunning!! I must confess that i had not seen a dress that i got so excited on the red carpet for a long time. Oh i can't describe how i love this dress, is so elegant, soft & feminine in a beautiful purple color and a totally piece of art.
- Natalie Portman in Rodarte: The best actress winner looks amazing in a violet chiffon dress and V-neck brightened with Swarovski crystals. Just perfect for her baby bump.
- Mila Kunis in Elie Saab : This girl is absolutely gorgeous on this purple dress. Looks so feminine with the lace details and the color make her look soft and lovely.
-Hilary Swank in Gucci Premiere: She looks so sparkly in a silver sequin strapless dress and the skirt with feathers. love it!
-Hailee Steinfeld in Marchesa: Beautiful in a dress inspired by the ballet dancers of pale pink tulle. Looks adorable and age appropriate.
Red was definitely the color of the Oscars. This color always stand out and this is something that celebrities love.
- Anne Hathaway in Valentino: The host of the evening walk down the red carpet in a strapless red dress.
- Jennifer Lawrence in Calvin Klein: She looks impeccable in a simple but sophisticated dress. I love the minimalism of Calvin Klein collection.
- Sandra Bullock in Vera Wang: I don't like so much this dress but she stand out thanks for the color
Simple & Sophisticated
Less is more. Sometimes don't have to be so sparkly and extravagant to stand out. These 3 women (Celine Dion, Gwyneth Paltrow and Michelle Williams) are the perfect example of this, they look beautiful in a very simple shapes and basic colors. I specialy loved the Calvin Klein dress of Gwyneth. That dress makes her look very young and stylish. Love the front cut.
The host - Anne Hathaway
This girl reminds me the glamour of old Hollywood and that was exactly how she looks at the Oscars.
First stepped out in a red Valentino dress walking down for the red carpet (shown above). She then changed into seven outfits throughout the show! And here are 4 of them. Anne's looks from left to right: Oscar de la renta, Versace, Giorgio Armani Prive, Lavin tux. From the tux outfit, I loved the Brian Atwood "Fiona" pumps.